Location: Lansing, MI
Special Education Teaching job - Full Time
Currently looking to hire a qualified Special Education Teacher to work at a school district just outside the Lansing, MI area. This will be a full time role working with a students of various ages at one school site. The Special Education Teacher must have Cognitive Impairment (CI) experience and endorsement for this role.
- Attend and participate in IEP meetings.
- Dedicate hands on time with each student to develop, implement, and conduct the therapy the students need in the classroom setting.
- Work cohesively in the resource source setting with other staff members and administration.
- Support the academic achievement and social participation of the students by providing them with support necessary.
- Michigan Special Education Certification with CI Endorsement (Cognitive Impairment)
Apply Today! For immediate consideration please send your resume to the Hiring Manager at Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 749-5184 with any questions.
813-749-5184 | Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled