Location: Charlotte, NC
Special Education Teaching Job ~ Full Time ~ Charlotte, NC area
If you have a desire to improve the school experience and wellbeing of students with cognitive and adaptive needs, this Special Education Teaching job would be great for you. A school district in the Charlotte area has asked for help in finding an experienced Special Education Teacher to fill a job opening for this entire school year, with possible extension or permanent placement.
Schedule: Full Time, 37.5 hours– Regular school hours/calendar
- Examine and make reports on student’s abilities and learning requirements
- Provide behavior modification counseling and individual academic instruction
- Create and follow Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Collaborate with parents and support staff
- Exceptional Children: General Curriculum (K-12) cert. OR
- Adaptive Curriculum (K-12)
Please reach out to me for immediate consideration for this job opportunity. Send your updated resume to email@example.com and call me at 813-448-1418. I would love to provide more details and learn about you! Interviews will be set up this week and next week as well.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled