Location: Wellesley, MA
Special Education Teaching Job Available ~ Wellesley, MA areaApply
If you have a desire to improve the school experience and wellbeing of students with cognitive and adaptive needs, please apply to this Special Education Teaching job opportunity. A school district in the Wellesley, MA area has started the exploration for a qualified Special Education Instructor to fill a job opening for the remainder of the school year, with possible extension or permanent placement. This job will involve working with elementary school students, primarily in 3rd grade.
Schedule: Full Time, 35 hours– Regular school hours/calendar
- Examine and make reports on student’s abilities and learning requirements
- Provide behavior modification counseling and individual academic instruction
- Create and follow Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Collaborate with parents and support staff
- Massachusetts Special Education Teaching certification
Reach out to me for immediate consideration for this job. Send your updated resume to email@example.com and call me at 813-448-1418. I would love to provide more details and learn about you. Interviews will be scheduled next week, so please act fast!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply