Location: Baker, LA
Special Education Teaching Job Available ~ Full Time ~ Baker, LA areaApply
If you have a desire to improve the school experience and wellbeing of students with cognitive and adaptive needs, this Special Education Teaching job is for you. A school district in the Baker area has started the exploration for an experienced Special Education Instructor to fill a job opening for this upcoming school year, with possible extension or permanent placement. This job will involve working with moderate learning disabilities and some behavior disorders.
Schedule: Full Time, 37.5 hours– Regular school hours/calendar
- Examine and make reports on student’s abilities and learning requirements
- Provide behavior modification counseling and individual academic instruction
- Create and follow Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Collaborate with parents and support staff
- Louisiana SPED certification
Please reach out to me for immediate consideration for this job opportunity. Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me at 813-448-1418. I would love to provide more details and learn about you! Interviews will be scheduled this week.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply