Location: Lamar, SC
Special Education Teachers Needed For A Job Near Lamar, SCApply
Currently interviewing full time Special Education Teachers for a job near Lamar, SC. This position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week working with K-8 students with mild to moderate disabilities. At this Special Education Teacher job near Lamar, SC, you will be working in a self-contained classroom.
Special Education Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
Special Education Teacher Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or Education with concentration in Special Education.
- Must have a valid SC Special Education Teacher Certificate.
If you are a qualified, caring, and dedicated teaching professional, interested in spending your time working directly with students for the job near Lamar, SC, please contact Tracy at:
Schedule a call at: https://calendly.com/tracykline
National Hiring Manager
Call or text: 813-792-3409
Ask me about teletherapy....
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply