Location: Florence, AZ
Special Education Teachers Needed For A Job Near Florence, AZApply
Currently interviewing full time Special Education Teachers for a job near Florence, AZ. This position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week working with preschool students with mild to moderate disabilities.
Special Education Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
Special Education Teacher Job Qualifications:
- AZ Early Childhood Teacher Cert
- *ideally also certified in Special Education
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
If you are a qualified, caring, and dedicated teaching professional, interested in spending your time working directly with students for the job near Florence, AZ, please contact Tracy at:
Schedule a call at: https://calendly.com/tracykline
National Hiring Manager
Call or text: 813-792-3409
Ask me about teletherapy....
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply