Location: Oxford, MA
Special Education Teacher - Near Oxford, MAApply
Local school district near Oxford, MA is in need of a special education teacher for one of their schools. This open position is for the 2022-23 school year and is for grades 3-6. A license to teach special education at the Elementary and Middle-School level is required to qualify for his position. Duties may include: IEP Meetings, General Curriculum, Collaborating with other teachers and parents, assisting with assessments and evaluations, etc. If you are interested in this full time Special Education Teacher position, please don't hesitate to reach out and apply today!
- School district near Oxford, MA
- Assignment: 2022-23
- Students may have Mild-Moderate Special Needs
- (3-6th Grade)
- MA Special Education Licensure
- MA DESE license
- SEI Endorsement
- Teaching experience in Special Education in grades 3-6 preferred
- Full-Time availability
- Candidate must be organized, self driven, and have great communication skills.
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this Elementary Special Education Teacher position, please reach out to Ethan Dilday, the operations specialist on our hiring team. District is based near Oxford, MA area. Local teachers please apply!
To set up a prescreening and phone interview, please contact the hiring manager directly at (813) 749-5269. You may also email your most updated resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply