Location: Parksley, VA
Special Education Teacher Job Opening near Parksley, VAApply
I am working with a local school district who is in need of a dedicated Special Education Teacher for a position now available near Parksley, VA. This position is Full Time, 40 hours per week for the remaining school year.
In this role, the Special Education Teacher will be working with Middle and High School kiddos.
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Must have a valid VA Special Education Teacher Certification.
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please send your current resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this Special Education Teacher job opening near Parksley, VA, you can call Teya directly at (813) 448-1634.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply