Location: Albemarle, NC
Special Education Teacher Job Opening near Albemarle, NC
I am working with a local school district who needs a dedicated Special Education Teacher for a position now available near Albemarle, NC. This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the remaining school year.
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or Education with concentration in Special Education.
- Must have a valid NC Special Education Teacher Certificate.
For immediate consideration to this Special Education Teacher opportunity near Albemarle, NC, or any other job including virtual jobs, please send your updated resume directly to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com or call me at (813) 448-1634.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled