Location: Kent, WA
Special Education Teacher Job Opening - Middle School - Kent, WAApply
I am actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for a Special Education Teacher. The SPED hired into this position will work for a school district near the Kent, WA area.
- 7th and 8th grade caseload
- Full-time hours at 37.5 per week
- Candidate will plan, coordinate, and provide services for students, parents, and staff to assess and improve the effectiveness of education within the Kent School District
- work with staff, families and/or agencies to develop needed service options
- cooperate with the special education director, principals, staff members and community in implementation of a comprehensive instructional program for special needs students
* Appropriate Washington State teaching certification with appropriate endorsements required (must include Special Education) and must be on file prior to beginning work.
* Ability and willingness to provide medical or health services such as catheterization, diapering, toileting, feeding, tube feeding and assisting students with other activities involving self-care, which may be required.
Please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for interviews. If you would like to learn more about opportunities, please contact the hiring manager Torri directly at 813.792.3443.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply