Location: St. Paul, MN
Special Education Teacher Job Opening | Elementary School Caseload | St. Paul, MinnesotaApply
Special Education Teacher Job Opening | Elementary School Caseload | St. Paul, Minnesota
Calling all Special Education Teachers! We are working with a school district in the St. Paul area to hire a Special Education Teacher for the school year. We are actively interviewing for this position!
- Full-time hours: 40 hours week
- Elementary school caseload
- Students will have Developmental Cognitive Delays (DCD)
- 15-20 students
- Create courses, plans, projects, assignments, and assessments
- Cooperate with general education teachers (as a co-teacher and/or consultant) to refine and implement high-quality curriculum aligned to standards and competencies
- Write and implement high-quality IEPs
- Effectively implement FBA/PBSP, 504 Service Agreements, and GIEPs
- Active Minnesota Special Education Teaching License
- 1-3 years of SPED experience is preferred
- Experience working with DCDs is preferred
- Experience with consistent progress monitoring and best practices in Special Education instruction
The school district currently has special education teachers following a hybrid schedule. The most up to date information for the school's schedule will be discussed during the interview.
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#hiring #specialed #schools
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply