Special Education Teacher Job-Hiring Now!-Near Allen Park Michigan
We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Emotionally Impaired High School Teacher, Science, caseload 10
- Provide instruction and support tailored to the unique learning needs and abilities of each student, using various teaching strategies and assistive technologies.
- Adapt and modify instructional materials and methods to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
- Assess student progress regularly, collect data, and use it to inform instructional decisions and program modifications.
- Monitor and document students' academic, social, and behavioral development, providing feedback and reports to parents, administrators, and relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with parents and guardians, involving them in the educational process and maintaining open lines of communication.
- Implement behavioral interventions and positive behavior support strategies to address challenging behaviors and promote a positive classroom environment.
- Collaborate with support staff, such as speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, and counselors, to deliver comprehensive services to students.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Special Education or a related field (state certification or licensure may be required).
- Prior experience working as a Special Education Teacher is preferred.
- Familiarity with different types of disabilities and their impact on learning.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) effectively.
- Excellent instructional skills and the ability to differentiate instruction to meet diverse learning needs.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to establish rapport with students with special needs.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with parents, colleagues, and support staff.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time and resources effectively.
- Must be a valid U.S. citizen
- Must have valid work authorization in the U.S.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application via email to [email protected] or call/text the info. below
National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.