Special Education Teacher Job-Hiring Now!-Virtual-Wyoming
We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs.
• Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• K-12th grade
• various disabilities
• Bachelor's or master's degree in Special Education or a related field (state certification or licensure may be required).
• Ability to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) effectively.
• Excellent instructional skills and the ability to differentiate instruction to meet diverse learning needs.
• Effective communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with parents, colleagues, and support staff.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time and resources effectively.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application via email to [email protected] or call/text the info. below
National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.