Location: New Odanah, WI
Special Education School Teacher School Job New Odanah, WIApply
Special Education School Teacher School Job – New Odanah, WI
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive district in the New Odanah, WI area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Special Education Teacher Job. This school district is looking for someone to jump right in and showcase their skills and abilities.
- Full-time, 37.5 - 40hrs/wk,
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities, Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Multiple openings/caseloads are available, what do you prefer?
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active WI SPED license/certificate
- Must have cross-categorical certificate for middle school ages
- Previous school experienced preferred but not required
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education teacher School Job in the New Odanah, WI area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply