Location: St. Clair, MI
Special Education School Teacher Needed! St. Clair, MIApply
Special Education School Teacher Needed! – St. Clair, MI
Sunbelt is hiring a Special Education School Teacher to fill an open role within a St. Clair, MI area school. Work with a school district that supports its teachers. This school is looking for someone to start as soon as possible and lead their students to their educational goals.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Special Education or related fields
- Must have an active MI SPED License
- Previous Special Education experience preferred but not required
- Pass a Drug screen and background check
- Full-time: 37.5hrs/wk, Monday – Friday
- Contract assignment starts ASAP and ends at the end of the school year with option for contract renewal for summer and or 23/24 school year.
- Caseload, Mild/moderate - Resource room role.
- Working with students in push in and pull-out needs, aiding students who have special education and general education needs.
- Ability to evaluate, assess, write, and implement student IEP’s.
- Effectively meet the objectives of the school district
- Competitive pay package
- Interview assistance and support!
- Full benefits package available, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Work directly with a recruiter that advocates for you!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education School Teacher role in the St. Clair, MI area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply