Location: Macomb, MI
Special Education School Teacher Job Macomb, MIApply
Special Education School Teacher Job – Macomb, MI
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive district in the Macomb, MI area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Special Education Teacher Job. This school district is looking for someone to jump right in and showcase their skills and abilities.
- Full-time, 37.5 - 40hrs/wk,
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate
- Cross-categorical, 5th – 8th, Onsite
- Assess students with cognitive disabilities
- Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active MI SPED license/certification
- Previous school experienced preferred but not required
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Competitive pay package
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education teacher School Job in the Macomb, MI area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply