Location: Toledo, OR
Special Education School Teacher Job, Full-time Toledo, ORApply
Special Education School Teacher Job, Full-time – Toledo, OR
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with an incredibly supportive school district in the Toledo, OR area that is looking for a Special Education School Teacher to fulfill an open, full time need for the 2022/2023 school year. This amazing school district prides themselves on their hard work and dedication to provide the best possible education and learning tools in order for every student to succeed.
- Collaborate with students, parents, and other members of staff to develop IEPs for each student assigned.
- Provide or supervise personal care, medical care, and feeding of students as stated in IEP.
- Consult district and outside resource people regarding education, social, medical, and personal needs of students.
- Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned.
- Elementary and high school, Resource and self-contained classroom positions are available!
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Valid Oregon SPED license/certificate is required
- Demonstrated competency in the subject area(s) assigned
- Competitive hourly rate with weekly paychecks
- Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance with a 401k option
- Employee Assistance Program
- A one-to-one experience with a recruiter who works as an advocate and trusted liaison between you and the school district
If you or someone you know is interested in this Special Education School Teacher Job in the Toledo, OR area, please apply or send your most updated resume to Andrew Bine at the email below to be considered. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
Andrew Bine | National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt Staffing | (813) 219-1092 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply