Location: Federal Way, WA
Special Education School Teacher Job - Full time - Federal Way, WAApply
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive district in the Federal Way, WA area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Special Education School Teacher Job. This school district is looking for someone to hit the ground running and provide their students with necessary resources to further their education.
- Full-time, M – F, 35 hrs/wk
- Caseload: Elementary, Autism, Behavior, Adaptive skills
- Must be open to working with a unique population of students
- Self-contained classroom
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active WA SPED license
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- Pass a background check and drug screening
- Competitive pay package
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education School Teacher Job in the Federal Way, WA area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 749- 5292.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5292
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply