Location: Coon Rapids, MN
Special Education High School Teaching Position in Coon Rapids, MNApply
Special Education High School Teaching Position in Coon Rapids, MN
Calling all wonderful SPED Teachers! We are working with a school district near Coon Rapids to hire a Special Ed Teacher. This position will be working with students with special needs - you do not necessarily need to be a licensed Special Education teacher, but we do prefer a teacher with experience with special needs. Pay with be based on experience.
- Full-time hours: 40 hours week
- High school caseload
- Students will have Developmental Cognitive Delays (DCD)
- Students will have significant learning disabilities
- Approximately 15 students per class
- 2 sessions of functional English and Math
- 1 session prevocational work skills
- Create courses, plans, projects, assignments, and assessments
- Cooperate with other general education teachers (as a co-teacher and/or consultant) to refine and implement high-quality curriculum aligned to standards and competencies
- Create and implement IEPs
- Effectively implement FBA/PBSP, 504 Service Agreements, and GIEPs
Sunbelt Staffing is currently interviewing candidates for this position!
- Active Minnesota Teaching License
- Special Education Teaching license is highly preferred
- Experience working with DCDs is preferred
- Experience with consistent progress monitoring and best practices in education instruction
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#hiring #specialed #schools
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply