Location: Merrimack, NH
Special Education General Case Manager School Job Merrimack, NHApply
Special Education General Case Manager School Job – Merrimack, NH
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive district in the Merrimack, NH area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Special Education General Case Manager School Job. This school district is looking for someone to jump right in and showcase their skills and abilities.
- Full-time, 35hrs/wk, ASAP – 06/14/2023
- Caseload: Elementary, Middle, and High school Mild – Moderate caseloads available, which do you prefer?
- K-12, Onsite, 10 -20 max students on caseload
- Assess students with cognitive disabilities
- Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active NH SPED license
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- Pass a background check and drug screening
- Competitive pay package
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Special Education General Case Manager School Job in the Merrimack, NH area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply