Location: Port Ludlow, WA
Special Education Director Job Opening near the Port Ludlow, WA area
I am working with a school district near the Port Ludlow, WA area that is looking to hiring a Special Education Director for the upcoming school year. This would be a permanent position and not a contract position.
This is a small school district (2 schools) and a full time role. The SPED director reports to the superintendent.
Special Education Director Job Requirements:
- Valid Washington State Administrator credentials required
- Minimum Master's Degree with academic background in Special Education preferred
- Successful teaching experience in special education or related area
- Prior successful administrative or supervisory experience preferred
- Successful experience in special education program development
- Prior experience in educational assessment and data analysis preferred
If this job near the Port Ludlow, WA area sounds like something you would be interested in interviewing for, please apply below or send me your resume to my email below.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled