Location: South Euclid, OH
South Euclid, OH - Special Education Teacher needed Full Time for 4th Grade
I am seeking a dedicated Teacher for a position now available near South Euclid, OH, working with a local school. This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the remaining school year. In this role, the Teacher will be instructing a classroom of 4th grade kiddos, teaching all subjects.
- Bachelor's degree in Education.
- Must have a valid OH Teacher Certificate.
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly.
Cassandra Lukins – (813) 261-2257
Why Work with Sunbelt?
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you.
- Customized compensation packages.
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2) with weekly direct deposit.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance packages for Full Time employees.
- Dental, vision, group life, professional liability coverage for all employees.
- Continuing Education funds and therapy materials allowance.
- Matching 401(k) retirement and savings plans.
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing contract employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled