Location: South Chicago, IL
South Chicago, IL - Speech Language Pathologist
I am partnered with a local school district near South Chicago, IL to review resumes and interview for a Full-Time School Psychologist. The position will begin immediately, and it will last for the duration of the school year.
- Providing psychological services to students grades PreK-8th
- Providing services to 4 different learning centers
- Helps with learning disabilities, physical impediments, developmental delays, autism, and other health impairments
- Administers standardized and/or supplemental assessments for measuring the intellectual, adaptive, and academic skills and social and emotional development of children and/or determining eligibility for services in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Consults with teams in regards to the development and implementation of individualized education plans and 504 plans
- Participates in multi-disciplinary conferences, IEP meetings and 504 meetings and assists in the development of Individualized Educational Plans (IEP) for eligible students.
- Provides recommendations for Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) and Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBAs) and consults with appropriate staff members to ensure the successful implementation of the BIPs.
- State of Illinois Professional Educator’s License with School Psychologist (PK – 21) endorsement/qualification
- School based experience
- Ability to travel between centers
If you are interested in this Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist job near South Chicago, IL please send an updated resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at 813-792-3443.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled