Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Types of procedures required.
- Abdomen, OB, and vascular ultrasound Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.) GE LOGIQ E9, EPIC electronic medical record, Philips Pacs, PacsScan Required skills and minimum years of experience. Abdomen and OB ultrasound, vascular ultrasound (RVT not required)
- 2 years experience if possible Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc) ARDMS in abdomen or OB, BLS Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?) Evenings 4p-12:30a Sun-Thur.
- Employee will be the only sonographer. Call required per schedule, no weekends
- Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?) No Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
- This is approximately a 200 bed hospital with a large, busy ER. Outpatient
Please contact me directly for more information
Imaging - Ultrasound General Travel 1 day ago
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled