Location: Cary, IL
SLPA or SLPA Job - Cary, IL AreaApply
Cary, IL Area: Sunbelt Staffing has an active need for a Speech Language Pathologist or a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to work for a school district located near the Cary, IL area. This will be a short-term assignment lasting until December 2020. Candidates should be able to start this position as soon as possible. This position will average about 20 hours per week. We are looking for someone who can alternate MWF and Tuesday and Thursdays.
- High school caseload
- Assessments, evaluations, direct therapy and participation in IEP meetings
- The caseload will include a low incidence program which will require onsite services
- The majority of the caseload will include functional life skills with some mainstream speech needs
- Student have varied disabilities
- Pediatrics or schools experience required
- Must have Illinois SLP license
- Must have Illinois Public Educators License (PEL)
Interviews for this SLP/SLPA positions are being scheduled as soon as possible. If you have any interest in this position or would like to be considered for an interview, please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Torri Griffith can also be reached via call/text at 813.792.3443.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply