Location: West Lafayette, IN
Now scheduling interviews for a part time SLPA job near West Lafayette, IN. We’re looking for a talented SLPA to support our SLP for the new school year.
- SLPA license in the state of IN.
- Previous experience in either pediatrics or school based is preferred.
- IEP experience (Preferred).
- K-12 Caseload.
- New School Year!
- Full Time hours – 37.5 hours per week.
- Supportive school district.
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist’s Assistant (SLPA) job near West Lafayette IN, apply directly to this post or call my direct line: 813-863-9607.
Aidan Randleman – email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply