Location: Cedartown, GA
(SLP) Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening Near Cedartown, GeorgiaApply
Sunbelt is seeking a part time contract job Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Cedartown, GA area The start date for this speech therapy job position will be on 07/27/2021 and ending 05/20/2022.
Cedartown SLP Job Duties
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language disorders.
- Working with middle school grade caseload.
- Being flexible with working variety of disabilities.
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs
Cedartown SLP Job Requirements:
- Prior Schools/Pediatrics Experience preferred.
- Must have a GA SLP License
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-543-9884
To Apply: Submit resume to Christian.email@example.com
#SLP #SpeechLanguagePathlogist #SpeechTherapyJob
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply