Location: Amelia Island, FL
SLP - Speech Language Pathologist Job - Near Amelia Island, FL - Hot JobApply
Sunbelt is assisting a school district with their recruiting for a Speech Language Pathologist - SLP- for the upcoming school year. Candidates may be either SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY.
SLP Job Highlights:
- Full-time contract position working up to 40 hours per week. Will consider candidates of any availability
- K-12th - caseload details are to be decided based on candidate's preference and experience
- This job is for the following school year
SLP Job Minimum Requisites:
- ASHA issued certificate of clinical competence preferred.
- Florida SLP license active
- Schools Experience
Please submit an application now. This position is for the following school year. If you want more details or job specifics, all current resumes can be emailed to email@example.com. The hiring manager, George Lang, can also be reached directly at 813.688.9161.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply