Location: Austin, TX
SLP Speech Language Pathologist Job, Austin, TXApply
Sunbelt is seeking a full time contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in the Austin, Texas Area. This job will include providing service to students in person for elementary school grade K-12.
Austin TX SLP Job Duties
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Work with elementary school students with varied disabilities.
- This position will work for the end of the school year starting in August ending in May.
Austin TX SLP Job Requirements:
- Must have a TX SLP License
- Previous School-based experience preferred.
Please contact Christian Giron 813-543-9884 or Christian.Giron@sunbeltstaffing for more information about this job
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply