Location: Los Angeles , CA
SLP Position | Los Angeles, California
An SLP is needed for a school district near Los Angelas, California. We are currently reviewing resumes for all qualified SLPs to work with high school kiddos for the upcoming year.
- 37.5 hrs/week
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
- CA SLP License
- Previous schools experience a plus
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813.207.2879. If interested in school-based tele-therapy positions, please contact me directly for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled