Location: Batavia, IL
SLP Position- Considering CFYs- Batavia, ILApply
Sunbelt is searching for an SLP-CCC or CFY for a job opening in Batavia, Illinois. This job will be full time and short term, from the end of August until the end of November. The caseload is with Middle Schoolers, and services will be integrated in classroom as well as small group settings. The district is considering making this position remote, so half onsite and half virtual. The SLP will have their own office and all materials and evaluation tools will be provided by the district.
*Applicant must have IL SLP License and PEL. Clinical Fellows will be considered
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Batavia, IL? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply