Location: Carrolton, GA
SLP Part Time Position (Upcoming School Year) Carrolton GAApply
Sunbelt is seeking a Part time contract job Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Carrolton, GA area The start date for this speech therapy job position will be on 07/27/2021 and ending 05/20/2022.
Carrolton SLP Job Duties
- Working with middle school grade caseload.
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs
- Being flexible with working variety of disabilities.
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language disorders.
Carrolton SLP Job Requirements:
- Must have a GA SLP License
- Prior Schools/Pediatrics Experience preferred.
Please contact Christian Giron 813-543-9884 or Christian.Giron@sunbeltstaffing.com for more information about this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply