Location: Milwaukee, WI
SLP needs for Digital/Remote positions in Wisconsin for this school year!Apply
A school district in WI is in need of a remote SLP needed for the coming school year in Wisconsin! Providing the best support for you and negotiating for the best rate so that you are supported in your profession while you improve the lives of the children that need you!
- Virtual assessments, materials, trainings, and CEUs are provided for you
- Clinical and technical support teams to support you throughout the year
- Equal pay for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- No remote experience required
- 1099 position - paid for every hour you work (discuss benefits and write offs for this type of position with your tax professional!)
Please apply to be considered for this or any other of our remote School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs!
*Must have ASHA CCCs, and WI SLP License or willing to obtain.*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply