Location: Boston, MA
SLP needed in Boston, MA School (Speech Language Pathologist)Apply
A school near Boston, MA is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to fill a job for the end of the school year, part time or full time. This role primarily includes working with elementary and middle schoolers.
Speech Language Pathologist Roles:
- Ability to work with mild to moderate caseload
- Writing and executing IEP plans
- Commute to and from Boston, MA area for job
SLP Certifications / Experience
- Must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Massachusetts
- Must have prior IEP experience
If you are interested in this SLP job near Boston, please reach out to (813)-336-6452 and email Autumn.Hanson@SunbeltStaffing.com with your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply