Location: Santa Monica, CA
SLP: K-8 Grade CaseloadApply
A school district near Santa Monica is currently interviewing a SLP's to provide speech services to K-8 grade students. Open to clinical fellow's as well!
- California Speech Language Pathologist license
- Full-time, Contract
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager [email protected] or apply within.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply