Location: Lexington Park, MD
SLP Job Opportunity in Lexington Park, MDApply
We are looking for applicants for this job opportunity in the Lexington Park, Maryland area!
This position is part time, for 2 days per week, 14 hours. It will be ASAP through the end of the school year. The school is all virtual now but will expect the SLP to come on-site when this changes.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
Sarah Misurac ~ National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply