Location: Aloha, OR
SLP Contract Position - Aloha, OR
Sunbelt is in search of a qualified SLP for this position in the Aloha, Oregon area. This job opportunity can be part or full time - there are 2 part time positions which can be combined if desired. One is at an Elementary school and the other is with High Schoolers. Oregon licensure is required, and we will consider strong CFY applicants.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Aloha, OR? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
Sarah Misurac, National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled