Location: Wheaton, IL
SLP-CF: Hiring Speech Language Pathologist (CF/CCC) School Job near Wheaton, IllinoisApply
We are currently accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist job opening with a school district near the Wheaton, Illinois area. This is a part-time role working with students from 5-15 years old. These students have mild to moderate disabilities and will need services for the remainder of the school year.
- Perform evaluations and assessments
- Work with a collaborative and dynamic team of educators and professionals
- Work in integrated classroom settings, small groups, and direct therapy
- IL PEL Speech Language Pathologist License
- Part-Time Availability (14 hours/week)
- Previous school-based/pediatric experience
If you are interested in learning more about this school-based opportunity, please send an updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For immediate consideration, please apply here.
Delaney Guinn | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply