Location: Deer Park, TX
SLP-CCC Role in Deer Park, TX
We need an SLP-CCC for this full time position in the Deer Park, Texas area. This role will begin ASAP and is full time, 40 hours per week with mostly Elementary students. School will be virtual for a few weeks, and then face to face is offered for students. They’re doing 1:1 face to face evals, and SLPs will be onsite. We are only considering TX-licensed SLP-CCCs at this time. Schools experience strongly preferred.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Deer Park, TX? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
Sarah Misurac, National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled