Location: Robinwood, MD
SLP-CCC | PK-12 GradeApply
A school district is currently hiring for a Speech Language Pathologists to work with PK-12 grade students onsite.
- Maryland Speech Language Pathologist credentials
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager [email protected] or apply within.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply