Location: Pojoaque, NM
SLP-CCC Job in Pojoaque, NMApply
We are scheduling virtual interviews with Speech Therapists for 2 SLP/CCC openings in Pojoaque, New Mexico starting this Fall. These jobs will be full time and the caseload will vary- there are openings with mild-moderate Elementary and moderate-severe High School. We will still consider part time candidates and an onsite SLP-CCC is preferred but we are open to teletherapy or CFs for one of these openings as well. Candidates must have NM license.
**Interviews will be scheduled within a few days of applying. They are ready to hire ASAP through a virtual interview
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Pojoaque, NM? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply