Location: Federal Way, WA
SLP-CCC Job in Federal Way, WA
We are looking for an SLP-CCC for this 32 hours per week position in the Federal Way area. It will be 4 days per week, with Elementary and Middle Schoolers. It is for the entire upcoming school year, with students who have mild to moderate needs. You will need an active WA SLP license and ESA.
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Federal Way, WA? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
Sarah Misurac, National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled