Location: Boyce, VA
SLP-CCC Job in Boyce, VAApply
We are scheduling virtual interviews with Speech Therapists for this SLP/CCC opening in Boyce, Virginia starting this Fall. This job will be full time and the caseload will be with K-12. Candidates must have VA license.
**Interviews will be scheduled within a few days of applying. They are ready to hire ASAP through a virtual interview
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Boyce, VA? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply