Location: Palm Springs, CA
SLP-CCC, Full-time Tele-health OpeningApply
Full-time tele-health Opening:
A school district is interviewing all qualified Speech Language Pathologists-CCC to provide therapy to students remotely for this current school year.
- California Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA CCC
- High speed internet and appropriate technology to provide tele-health services
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager [email protected] or apply within.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply