Location: Georgetown, IN
SLP (CCC/CFY) Job near Georgetown, IN
We are currently expanding our school based SLP team near Georgetown, IN.
This position will focus on excellence, quality and outcomes.
We provide unparalleled support, professional development and competitive pay packages tailored to fit individualized needs.
Our drive for thirty years is one we are just as passionate about today; we are dedicated to making lives better for those who make lives better.
Apply today for an opportunity to join the Sunbelt family!
- Complete speech/language evaluations and augmentative communication evaluations, as appropriate, for children within a school setting.
- Attend Multi Disciplinary Review meetings to interpret speech/language evaluations and to provide prescriptive strategies for parents/teachers and other professionals working with children with communications disorders.
- Develop IEP goals and objectives using information gathered from the speech/language evaluation and previous service providers.
- Provide therapeutic programs as prescribed in the child's individualized education programs (IEP)
- Indiana SLP License or eligibility to obtain
- Possession of a master's degree in the field of Speech-Language Pathology
- Previous pediatric and/or school based experience
- Send resume/CV to Brittany.Lipowski@Sunbeltstaffing.com for consideration
Educational Resource Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled