Location: Reno, NV
SLI Job near Reno, NV - Full-TimeApply
SLI Job near the Reno, NV Area – Full-Time
Sunbelt Staffing needs to fill a full-time SLI job near Reno, NV. This job will be for the upcoming summer session, will be 7 hours per day, during standard schooling hours. THE SLI will be working with 1-2 elementary and/or middle school students. Candidates must have an EIPA 4.0 and must be registered with the State of Nevada Aging and Disability.
SLI Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Providing a wide range of interpreting services for deaf and/or hard of hearing student(s)
• Researching lesson topics to accurately understand and translate what must be translated
• Interpreting communication across various situations, including but not limited to lessons, conversations, and meetings
• Appraising student(s) communication skills in speech, lip-reading, and signs and finger spelling
• Responding to student difficulties sensitively and understandingly
• Full-time, 7 hours per day
• 1-2 elementary and/or middle school students
• EIPA 4.0
• Registered with the State of NV Aging and Disability
We strongly encourage you to reach out immediately if you are interested in applying or have additional questions regarding this full-time SLI job near Reno, NV. Please contact Alicia Crider at [email protected] for further inquiries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply