Location: Oswego, IL
Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job Opportunity- Oswego, IL
We’re looking for a Sign Language Interpreter to join our growing team. This job is Full-time and contractual for the upcoming current school year.
- Must have atleast 3.0 EIPA score
- Must be ISBE Approved
- Candidate must have experience interpreting for youth
- This job is Full-time (30+ hours/week)
- This position is contractual for the new School Year
- The SLI will provide interpreting services for students in the education setting
- The SLI will Interpret school activities, meetings, parent-teacher conferences, etc. as directed
Why Should You Apply?
- Weekly Paycheck- get paid every Friday!
- Flexible work hours- great work/life balance
- Excellent company culture and support
Does this sound like a fit?
- Contact Joscelyn Perez- Van Valzah at 813-288-3118 for immediate consideration
- Email your resume to Joscelyn.Perez@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled