Location: Taylor, MI
Short-Term Virtual School Psychologist Job
Taylor, MI: Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in the area who is now reviewing resumes to fill a virtual School Psychologist job opening. This role offers 37.5 hours per week following the school calendar. The School Psychologist will be working virtually with students across 3 elementary schools. This position will go through December, with the potential of re-evaluation and extension.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of IDEA, ADA Section 504, and Michigan Special Education Law.
- Collaborate with special education teachers in the completion of Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) for three year evaluations
- Evaluate or Re-evaluate students receiving Special Education Services, as needed
- Administers tests which may include intelligence, achievement, personality, adaptive behavior, and perceptual-motor tests.
- Collect necessary, relevant data through the demonstrated ability to administer/interpret/ analyze standardized assessments.
- Other typical School Psychologist duties as assigned.
- MI School Psychologist MDE certification
- Must be tech savvy
- School-based experience
If you would like to be considered for this virtual School Psychologist job, please send your updated resume directly to Lila.Kreso@sunbeltstaffing.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled