Location: Joliet, IL
Short Term Speech Language Pathologist in the Joliet IL area (SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY)
A school in the Joliet IL area is currently interviewing qualified Speech Language Pathologists for a short term (fall semester) contract job. You will be working with high school students.
Qualifications and Job Duties:
- IL SLP License and PEL
- Previous school or pediatrics experience required
- Working on IEPs and delivering direct therapies
- Conducting evaluations and screenings
- 4-5 days/week (28-35 hours/week)
- School-based virtual position for the upcoming school year
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist job please send all resumes to our hiring manager Jessica.Sadler@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-448-1367. If interested in school-based teletherapy positions, please contact Jessica directly for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled