Location: Cadmus, MI
Short-term SLP-CCC job opening near Cadmus, MI
I am now holding immediate interviews for a great school district in the Cadmus, MI area that is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Contract for the first half of the upcoming school year
- 4 month contract
Job Education Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Michigan Speech Language Pathologist Licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Previous experience working with pediatrics or in a school setting
- Ability to travel to the Cadmus, MI area for this job
- The SLP will be working in Early Intervention with toddlers and Preschool-aged students
- There will only be 1 building that the SLP will be working at
- Services for the toddlers will be provided in a playgroup setting
- Services for Preschool students will be provided in a classroom/Special Ed classroom setting
- The students will have a variety of disorders
- Ranging from mild to moderate
To be considered for this Speech Language Pathologist job opening in the Cadmus, MI area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled